I think I'm just reiterating what others have said, but here are suggestions to optimize your gear:
Head: I see you're revered with Argent Crusade.
This Arcanum will give you more defense and a chunk of stamina.
Chest: I'd go with 24 stam in the blue socket and 8 def / 12 stam in the yellow. The 16 defense you lose can be made up for by enchanting the chest with +22 def. If you're still hurting for defense, you could stick with the 16 def gem in the yellow socket until you can afford to swap it out.
Wrist: Strength is a sub-par enchant. It gives you a small amount of block value and some threat, but you'll almost always be better off with straight stam or defense. In this case, use 40 stam if you're willing to drop the chunk of change, but for a piece you'll replace soon just use the old 12 defense enchant
Weapon: The one place you'll enchant for strength. +20 Str here.
Shield: 15 Block Rating is probably not as useful at this point as a straight +20 Defense. Even considering block-capping.
Gloves: Again, when given better options, don't gem or enchant for strength. It's a blue socket, so I'd go for straight 24 stam here.
Belt: Again, don't gem for strength. Go with 8 dodge / 12 stam for a red socket if you can. At your gear level, the 8 parry / 12 stam gem is OK as well, and more widely available on some servers, but it's not as good as dodge / stam. As a general rule though, I don't gem for parry.
Legs: Red socket = 8 dodge / 12 stam. The defense should be made up for by the enchant suggestions I've already made
Boots: Icewalker is probably not necessary, go with 22 stam here, or Tuskarr's Vitality if you like run speed
Rings, Trinkets look ok. I usually prefer 1 avoidance trinket and 1 stam trinket, but given your current set-up, the block value trinket isn't bad to help reach block cap. Once you can consistently block-cap without it though (which may take a bit more gear), don't be afraid to swap it out for straight stam.
_________________
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blackrock&n=Theck