steadypal wrote:PsiVen wrote:As mentioned in the OP, Judgement casts are reduced by about 29% if you don't spec into it. So think of the one talent point as increasing your Judgement damage by 41%. Since there's no way you're going to be spending a single talent point on more threat than that, you shouldn't be leaving it out of your spec.
My spec at 70 will probably be something like this: 0/55/6
so 1/2 imp judgement is better than max rank 1h spec? urs is 4% dmg, 10% seems alot better so the 1/2 judge is better than 6% more dmg/threat with ALL of our talents??
would u consider taking the point out of judgements of the just?
It's really preference. For example, I'll probably go http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=sZaxVA0uMtfIRGoxo instead, cap out AD, then Heart of the Crusader, then whatever, whether it be Seals of the Pure, or Imp HoJ or the 11-pointer etc., as I level up. If more dmg/threat is more useful to you personally, you'd prioritise that higher. I expect I'll have a couple of respecs easy in the time before we can start levelling.
JotJ would be pretty mandatory I think. There's no good reason to lose that ever.

[/URL]