Skip to content
Maintankadin

Do you cleanse?

Kracus
Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:27 am
I've had decursive ever since I hit 70. And self-cleanse when I don't want to care about the party members.
_________________

Your mom is a 6 pull.
Arnock
Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:53 pm
I generally don't self cleanse unless a healer cannot do it, or it's a debuff that NEEDS to be removed ASAP
_________________

Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
sanctifico
Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:23 pm
I have a macro to clense myself (bound into my Shift + HOJ button), but if im needed to clense the raid i have to beforwarned so i can drag my other macro out
_________________


3/6 Sunwell Pre-Nerf.
Veilan
Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:15 pm
Yep, all the time, myself and others. Threat is not an issue so it's easily woven in, it really helps the healers, and there's that small satisfying feeling of glee when you demonstrate again just how useless a warrior is compared to a true hybrid.
_________________
Ythalaine - Die Aldor EU
elfjorc
Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:53 am
Huh? As I remember it I have auto-selfcast on and have had zero problems using a mouseover cleanse on other people.
_________________
amh
Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:57 am
Auto-self-cast kicks in if you don´t have a target or if your target is hostile. A mouse-over macro includes a target (target=mouseover or something like that), so it bypasses auto-self-cast.
_________________
Paladin
Deathnugget
A priest called Beer
Belarkan
Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:40 am
On raids, I usualy don't do it since healers have some spare time.
On 5 men, I do it whenever I'm not low on mana and the healer is a paladin or a priest.