Skip to content
Maintankadin

Maintankadin 101 - Winchester [Another big update]

Targonis
Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:27 am
Add the Bracers from Heroic Arcatraz to your Heroic Gear list. Bracers of Dignity... they're hawt.
_________________
Winchester
Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:09 am
I'll prolly move those around abit, while i was writing that whole part there my power went out and i had to rewrite it, while i was already sleep deprived.

I was kinda just guesstimating what items you'd have at that point from karazhan etc.

And you're absolutely right about the shield it had completely slipped my mind. I've been away for about 5-6 weeks and being that i was sleep deprived i totally forgot about SSO.
_________________
Seal of Posting
220 Mana
Instant Cast
Fills the paladin with the urge to troll, granting each post a chance of luls.
Only one seal can be active on the paladin at any one time.

Unleashing this seal will bump your thread.
Winchester
Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:28 am
i decided to drop the ordered list, cause it varies from each paladins current needs, although i do still say to get atleast the libram of repentence first.
_________________
Seal of Posting
220 Mana
Instant Cast
Fills the paladin with the urge to troll, granting each post a chance of luls.
Only one seal can be active on the paladin at any one time.

Unleashing this seal will bump your thread.
Ciandin
Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:10 am
Because this isn't an all out gear list...there are at least two other threads out there where you'll find arena gear listed.
_________________
Thing is if you're using daggers in both hands and Sinister Strike isn't recommended then how would you build combo points?
AholeyKnight
Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:52 pm
Belt to have while working factions http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30034

Weapon - I disagree with Contin Blade. Crystalforged Sword is much better or grind the honor fro the S2 gavel. Both of these are readily avail while working on your SSO faction.

Trinket - No listing of Dabiri's Enigma? http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30300 ..One of the easiest quests I had to do in NetherStorm. Took all of about 10 mins with a group. We all did the quest from start to finish.
_________________
Jharlon
Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:06 pm
Love your post!! Smile VERY helpful!!

But I have a question that I haven't found an Answer to .. yet.

When developing a tank, how do you determine a weapon? If I'm currently using the Gladiator Slicer at 90+ dps with no spell adjustment (2.6 speed), is that better tanking a single target then say a weapon with 41 dps +300 heal and +100 spell dmg (1.5 speed)?

Fairly new to tanking.. THANKS AGAIN for your guide.. is has given me TONS of insight!

Jharlon - 70 - Lightninghoof