Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin 101 - Gestalt

Gestalt
Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:39 am
Nah, the syntax was confusing, the result of a lazy edit (i.e. BAD Gestalt! you know better than to chop edit instead of rewrite! No biscuit!). By the way, I just found out why I haven't gotten ANY of the attempts to contact me. My contact email was linked to a forwarder that got deleted by the server admin. It had been so long since anyone had tried to contact me that I didn't notice when the forwards stopped happening.
Nicos
Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:39 am
It may just be the wording, cause that's how I interpreted it as well..
_________________

Ayala
Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:54 am

Cheers!

You've done a great service to the Tankadin community!

Unlike the many warrior posts and forums, which seem to contain a suffocating amount of chauvinism and ego, this thread was *very* friendly, and offered just the right amount of infomation and inspiration.

I intend to check/post every now and then to support (and get further knowledge and perspective from) this role-model community. Smile

You've won another one to the heathen light!
silva
Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:19 pm
Hello guys. ok i have been playing has a tankadin for 1 week and i read some foruns to get gear. now i can tank normal instances on easy mode but i still think i get very high hits so i think i have something wrong can u plz check me and plz tell me if im doing something wrong?
another thing i dont know what legs i should have and i dont know how uncrushability works.. bracer enchant is wrong i know but it was free... it was for a friend to lvl up skill. plz help

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&n=Shru%C3%AFkan
Betherton
Wed May 21, 2008 11:42 am
I don't know if this is mentioned, because it's probably common sense, but casting Avenger's Shield while tanking anything that's hitting you drops your avoidance to ZERO. One of those "I wish I knew that before getting told over vent" things. Embarassed
_________________
Chevalier
Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:24 pm
There's an updated version of his guide here, 2-28-08
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=73367613&sid=1
Can't forget the days of Gestalt...there was a time when I would go on the Warcraft forums and search for his name to see if he had posted anything new, pretty much everyday. Those were the dark days before Maintankadin came along and shed light on tankadins everywhere.
Hammerjudge
Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:08 pm
Such a good guide, will be a lot of work to update for WotLK (once released).