Skip to content
Maintankadin

3.2 Frequently *Answered* Questions - Tankadin basics

Knaughty
Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:23 am

Re: 3.2 Frequently *Answered* Questions - Tankadin basics

Thanks for the detailed review.

Not that that's a promise to agree with you :twisted:
Knaughty
Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:14 am

Re: 3.2 Frequently *Answered* Questions - Tankadin basics

Majiben wrote:WALL OF TEXT THAT WOULD GET A MULTI-QUOTE INFRACTION AT JERKS.

OP updated based on feedback. Some of the "update this" sections I simply deleted as being off-topic. Most of the rest of it I agreed with. Reworded a couple of sections so that I won't have to re-word them for 3.3.
Petrus
Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:35 pm

Re: 3.2 Frequently *Answered* Questions - Tankadin basics

Would just like to point out (as I was looking over threads for a friend) that Zamach's gear guide listed in the first section is very sadly out of date and you should/could probably include links to Jayson's BiS list, my list, and Digren's awesome enchant/gem guide.