Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin Glossary for Wotlk

Majiben
Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:11 am
Reserved

To do list
HoR - Hand of Reckoning
PoJ - Pursuit of Justice
DTPS - Damage taken per second (WWS uses this)
HTPS - Healing taken per second (WWS uses this)
DKP
diminishing returns
other loot systems
Expertise skill/rating
Defense skill
Base stats like agility str.
scaling
TTH/TTSH
Rotation
Shockadin
Holydin
Retadin
Protadin
_________________
Dagiva
Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:30 am
I was hoping you could post a def for RNG - I've seen it all over PvP discussions and in a few PvE articles here and I've yet to see an explanation of it.

Thanks and great post.

**edit** just popped up in another post but by context it makes more sense - I'm guessing random number generation?
_________________
Dagiva
70 Prot Pally
Kaelthas Horde

SM Armory Clear at level 34 (lvl 40 boss)
Halandir
Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:09 pm
just a spelling correction

SB = Shadow Bolt (not blot)

nice work! I'm a warrior tank / guild officer trying to learn more about tankadins, so this is some good info to refresh myself on
Majiben
Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:32 am
Fixed a spelling mistake and threw in a few more terms.
_________________
Majiben
Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:20 pm
Added the excellent term Block capped. I was wondering when we'ld come up with a good name for that.
_________________
mirkodeluxe
Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:02 am
Would love to see holy shieldslam and holy cleave in there, just because theyre sooo much easier to say than the tongue-twisting Shield of the righteous and Hammer of the righteous.
Just like thunderjudge instead of... hm... judgements of the just. More tongue twisting..
_________________