Skip to content
Maintankadin

Shield of the Righteous

Celles
Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:10 pm

Shield of the Righteous

I just got SotR 5 minutes before I had to go to work, so I've been sitting here all night wondering what it's for. I assume that it replaces consecrate for generating single target threat but I wasn't sure what the general consensus was and thought I'd ask.

Thanks in advance.
HinataDestiny
Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:11 pm
It is a single-target high threat gain ability
_________________
Hinata of Crit Happens - 80 - Arygos
Mortehl
Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:55 pm
This is a basic concept, I've moved this thread into the Basic Training Forum.
_________________
Arthas, we're coming for you. (Eventually)
amh
Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:39 am
It´s your single highest threat-move!
_________________
Kieras <- armory
Cearn
Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:49 am
It's your cheapest highest damage and threat move with no sound. And a gigantic e-peen.
_________________
Cearn - 76 Tankadin - EU Anetheron
Romosch - 72 Beastfarm Hunter - EU Anetheron
"gay porn is gay."
Rehlachs-
Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:52 am
it is used to make warriors jealous.
_________________
Ulushnar
Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:56 am
Shield of the Righteous is the name of the highest form of love in the most secret texts of the Paladin orders of Azeroth.

It also does pretty sweet damage.
_________________
Blog


Do you use your powers for Good, or for Awesome?
amh
Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:15 am
I gave up on separating righteousness / righteous. It´s called it now :|
_________________
Kieras <- armory
Panzerdin
Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:24 am
'It' is simpler than ShoR. Less helpful, but shorter.