Wisdom, the same I've been using for a while. Retribution Paladins have a stronger JoL effect, so they should be doing that one. _________________ Serelynn - 80 Protection Paladin of Abaddon
"I've come to the conclusion that I'm not actually living. I'm just killing time." - tiny ghosts
Rets' JoL will still be better than ours, so if there's a retadin along...
Ret JoL
Prot JoW
Holy JoJ
We take JoW because we'll provide better or at least equal uptime to a healadin and nobody cares about JoJ.
If there's no retadin then we're the best choice to put up JoL and that's what I'll do unless I'm the only paladin and it's an endurance fight in which case I might go JoW, or alternate.
Raid composition matters, too. Rogues, cats and dual-wield warriors/knights in an AoE fight will push me toward JoL; enhancement shamans, hunters and magi might make me lean more toward JoW.
Edit: Fixed a typo. _________________ "Almost silent, but watchful and helpful."
But they may not be nuking to conserve mana. Not to mention that they could pull faster if it's used on trash. Warlocks need to life tap less with JoW etc.. _________________
Judge low DPS?
Judge that healer who lets you hang at 30% health just a second too long for your tastes?
Judge those shoes with that outfit. You really thought that was a good look? _________________