Skip to content
Maintankadin

Defense = ???% dodge/parry etc...

AusDante
Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:33 pm

Defense = ???% dodge/parry etc...

Hi,

Feel free to kill this post fast if you like, but for the life of me I cannot seem to find this anymore.

Somewhere, I saw a post that said how many defense will give you X dodge/parry etc %

I have checked all the stickies and searched as best I can but have not been able to find this.

My question is this: Based on my defense, how can I work out how much my dodge/parry etc will go up by as I stack more defense defense?

Thanks and sorry if I am being silly Embarassed
_________________

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Totdaar
Makaijin
Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:14 am
Assuming teh same level between you and the mob, each defense skill would give you 0.04% miss, crit (reduction), dodge, parry and block. The stated values are all before diminishing returns.
_________________
Arcand
Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:05 am
And it takes 4.9-ish (4.92 I think) defense rating to make 1 defense skill.

So 1 defense rating is worth 0.0082% miss, dodge, parry AND block.

(And crit reduction, until you hit 540 and mostly don't have to worry about that anymore.)
_________________
"Almost silent, but watchful and helpful."