Basically this is the situation - In raids our prot pally judges light, our ret pallies judge wisdom and I know at least one of our holy pallies judges light...
I want to try to nudge them towards having prot do wisdom, ret do light and holy do justice just to keep their haste buff going. This is assuming all pallies are judging on the same target of course.
The clarification I need is:
I know judgements can be overwritten if another pally judges the same thing. However, will the strongest judgement of Light overwrite a weaker one or is it the most recent one cast that is in effect?
Will a holy pally with a small AP+SP coefficient knock off the judgement of a ret pally? Or will the stronger one stay on? Both specs would have HotC to keep the crit debuff up. Also, if another ret pally has more AP+SP than I do would I be knocking theirs off? Obviously it would be a much smaller difference than a ret versus holy pally.
The healing is kind of trivial on fights without a lot of AoE damage now, but I am thinking this may be more important as we start moving into Ulduar. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
_________________


