New poster, new tankadin.
First, I'd like to thank the mods/frequent posters (PsiVen, Winchester, Knaughty, you know who you are) for the very explicit and detailed descriptions/theorycraft of Paladin Tanking.
Before I continue, I nees to state that I'm behind a really nasty firewall that block virtually every single source of information that I could pull from. How you guys are under the radar, I can't understand (but am thankful!)
Here's the meat:
I've seen many discussions about JoL having zero threat as of patch 3.0.8.
However, I haven't see any patch notes/undocumented changes that state this. I'm trying to find hard evidence to show another tankadin that we need to be using JoW(only one of us at a time, of course) and let our Retadin judge Light.
I've searched the forums for this, and I think the only place that has mentioned how to get the value that I've seen detailed looking in the threat api(I think it was Knaughty that stated this.) I have no idea how to get this info, besides hitting a training dummy with Omen on to see the differences, but I was hoping that someone already has numbers proving it, or some other reference I can check when I get home.
Thanks!
_________________
Darioos - 80 - Tankadin - Bronzebeard
dariusgemini
Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:40 am


