Skip to content
Maintankadin

Don't Reply to Spambots

Sabindeus
Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Don't Reply to Spambots

Just don't do it.

It just makes more work for the admins.
Belloc
Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

But what about the ducks?!
Skye1013
Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

But some of their ads are just so entertaining... I mean really... why would a viagra ad be advocating "early bedtime"? I also find it amusing that people are being "unconsciously provided generic viagra." http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28102 !!
Amirya
Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

Belloc wrote:But what about the ducks?!

Quack quack
bldavis
Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

Amirya wrote:
Belloc wrote:But what about the ducks?!

Quack quack

GO BEAVS!

oh wait football season is over
Nikachelle
Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:17 am

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

Skye1013 wrote:I mean really... why would a viagra ad be advocating "early bedtime"?

Are you kidding?
Arnock
Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:09 am

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

But I don't like spam!
Skye1013
Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:03 am

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

Nikachelle wrote:
Skye1013 wrote:I mean really... why would a viagra ad be advocating "early bedtime"?

Are you kidding?

Not sure which part you're questioning, but yes, the ad did say: "Two words 'early bedtime'"
Nikachelle
Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

Skye1013 wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:
Skye1013 wrote:I mean really... why would a viagra ad be advocating "early bedtime"?

Are you kidding?

Not sure which part you're questioning, but yes, the ad did say: "Two words 'early bedtime'"

And you don't get the idea that early bed time might mean you get to jump into bed and have sex more?
bldavis
Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

/facepalm
Aubade
Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:31 am

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

I don't think that one about the weather was a spambot, and I'm sad it's gone.
Skye1013
Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:33 am

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

Nikachelle wrote:And you don't get the idea that early bed time might mean you get to jump into bed and have sex more?

Admittedly, I'm a 26 yr old virgin... bedtime = sleep in my dictionary.
bldavis
Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

Aubade wrote:I don't think that one about the weather was a spambot, and I'm sad it's gone.

same
i mean we have had some interesting threads that started with a question before
the zombie apocalypse one that sounded like an old spice commercial?
that one went on for how many pages?

honestly i dont think the weather one was a spambot, unless something else was posted after i saw it last
i think it was just a intriguing thread starting question, albeit very poorly worded, but then again we have a lot of MTadins that English is not their native language.
lythac
Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:42 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

The weather spambot one had links under their username when I read it. Nothing was in the text and I don't think anything was in the signature at that time.
Skye1013
Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:36 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

Strangely, my "View your posts" keeps showing me as having new posts in this thread... even though I've already read them... weirdness.