So the functionality of Avenger's Shield is broken as of the latest patch. I usually let my DPS CC then pull with AS, but it is now bouncing to CC'd mobs. I don't know if it is all CC, but Repentance and Poly are definitely affected by it. My guild's rogue hasn't been on for me to test if it is bouncing to Sap as well, but if it is this is a nerf to rogues and to pre-pull CC in general. It isn't much of a problem to compensate for if only for the fact that my groups usually over-gear heroics and trash anyway, but it is more than a little frustrating to see this change after blizzard made it a point all the way back in BC to fix it.
I have submitted a GM ticket, though I don't know how much good that will do. I'll update this post with the response when it is received.
Syncognition
Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:16 pm
