I need some advice on how to get the most out of the "cheat death" proc that prevents a raid wipe once every 3 minutes.
Ever since the Blizzard changed Ardent Defender from a passive cool-down to an active one, I've rarely see this potential cool-down proc in my Raids. Now, it might just be that my healers are good enough to heal me when I'm about to die, but I may also be using this cool-down too liberally hence not utilizing the strength of the "free death".
I understand different bosses have different mechanics that can kill you in different ways, but what are your guidelines of activating Ardent Defender? Do you use it at when you are at a certain percentage of your health (with the exception of Chimaeron)? Do you use it when you know when a spike is coming like your other cool-downs? Or do you use it when you are as close to 1 health as possible to make every single "cheat death" count?
Gaxby
Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:44 am
