First of all, I'm French, so please forgive my english which is pretty bad. I'm a long-time reader, first-time poster actually.
I'm a Tankadin in a fairly decent guild (currently at 3/13 HM in 25-man), and I'm pretty aware about what is good and what is not since I'm working on a blog which is fairly well known by the French community.
Anyway, here is my problem. I currently deal with BlackSmiting + Engineering, and I have to say it's pretty satisfying. Anyway, I was wondering what is the best choice between Engineering and Jewelcrafting for a Prot Pally ? For now, Engineering is giving me 250 Armor if I'm not wrong (1500 / 12 seconds / minute) and Nitro-boosts (yeah, I know, high failure rate).
I've red this post but I didn't really get an answer to my question.
By the way, I'd like to thank you all. I really appreciate (and am surely not the only one) the job you do for the community (especially Theck I have to say), so just keep going ; it's priceless.
Anyway, thanks in advance.
Eruptia.
