[Maximoose - welcome. I've given your question its own thread so we don't overload the FAQ too much - Arcand]
Hi thank you for the guide its been the most helpful I've found searching through various websites. I have been ret for as long as I can remember but I want to try tanking to help my guild. I'm slowly getting gear so I can do heroics, is there a recommended level for stamina/dodge etc as I already reached the 329 level with my ret gear. I know it will depend on healer etc just wanted a rough figure so I know how much more work I have to do on my gear.
My other thing was to do with macros, I hadn't really bothered much before but I think they will be helpful to me now while setting up action bars etc for this. So far I have one that does DP then shift press to cast Exo (for pulling). I have one for AS then HW when I press it again, and I've made one for SotR and WoG when I shift press. Are they going in the right direction or will it cause problems? I've only been practising on the dummies so far, waiting for my gear to be good enough to go straight to heroics as I dont really want to spend all the time doing normals then move up. Thanks for any advice.
Maximoose
Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:29 pm
