Hi guys,
A small back story.. I quit back in February 2010 and decided to give cata a go.. I decided to level a new char on a server with my friend. It was a long and hard decision what class to play (lol long and hard) well.. actually it wasn't it was always going to be another tankadin.
I looked up some of the changes and got the basic stuff down pretty easily, now that I'm closing in on cataclysm stuff (something like level 76 as I write this) I have a few questions.
In Knaughtys guide, it says that HW should be used in the 939 rotation, in thecks thread it shows consecration as far better (if you have the mana) So, which is the case?
Also, at my level, I don't see much difference at all between CS and HotR for dps on single targets right now, I know that in the current content im doing and those previous I can just aoe everything down without much care so i've been using hotr a lot anyway.
Does the difference get a lot greater later on? Thecks graphs show a huge difference in tps and dps between the two.
Lightstrike
Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:17 am
