On an encounter where you don't need to save AD/GAnK/DP for a particular boss ability, do you just use them on cooldown to minimize your overall damage taken?
I do believe that blowing all your cooldowns on cooldown for a random fight is not a great plan, since you may not have them for when you *need* them. But for things with short CDs like DP, comments like these seem to say 'don't use it, unless there is an ability/phase to use it during'. Am I interpreting this right?
If I am interpreting this right- then is it just the fact that on trash (who really seem to be the only things without some specific ability to hold DP for, and even some of them have something to hold it for), the amount of DR is just not meaningful compared to fight length and healing requirements (assuming an on-the-ball healer), so it's not even worth the mana to use it?
