I came back to WoW about four weeks ago and have been reading up on things in the Tank world here non-stop. You have seriously put together the best Tank resource I have found so far.
So I've played on and off since 11/04. Last trip through was as a DK until the fall of 09. My (then) guild was clearing Naxx, so I tanked all the big baddies of the time as a Frost DK. Needless to say the state of things today was a shock for me. I have the DK at 85 but it just seems Prot Pally is the way to go now and I don't want to spec Blood for some reason. I started a Pally last weekend and he's 65 now (man, has WoW made it easy to level!).
So my question is, as a returning Tank in Pally clothing, what is the order of Cata dungeons I should progress through? I've looked all through here and the common sense of "regular, then heroic, then raids" is all through the board but no list of "Do Dungeon A regular, Dungeon B regular, then Dungeon X Heroic, etc." Sorry if I've missed it, if so, just point me to it. This assumes I probably will just level and not start doing dungeons until 85.
Thanks.
Chilicat
Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:17 pm
