how much hit do we need?
thanks
rekai
Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:03 pm

nyxeos wrote:As stated above 0, however if you don't feel comfortable with this, a percent or two is more than enough. Yes yes, I know 0 is "ideal" but some just like a little cushion
Aerron wrote:nyxeos wrote:As stated above 0, however if you don't feel comfortable with this, a percent or two is more than enough. Yes yes, I know 0 is "ideal" but some just like a little cushion
If you're looking for a "cushion" to make you feel safer somehow, Expertise would be a better bet. Costs you less and you gain more.
trebla57 wrote:I think I'm gonna quit WoW. I mean, we are suppose to just accept that our spells are going to miss because instead of investing in hit rating to get capped, we have to put it on mastery, this is so lame. I've been hit capped for awhile and I refuse to sit there and watch my shield or Hotr miss just because some stupid wow game designer didn't know what to do about tanks and hit rating.
trebla57 wrote:I think I'm gonna quit WoW. I mean, we are suppose to just accept that our spells are going to miss because instead of investing in hit rating to get capped, we have to put it on mastery, this is so lame. I've been hit capped for awhile and I refuse to sit there and watch my shield or Hotr miss just because some stupid wow game designer didn't know what to do about tanks and hit rating.