Skip to content
Maintankadin

CTC Raid buff calculator.

Chanserv
Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:25 am

CTC Raid buff calculator.

Having issues trying to find something that will calculate my CTC when a buff is applied.

I've tried using http://rhida.ch/ctc-calculator/ but it's just not working out.

Any one know of one?
RedAces
Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:11 am

Re: CTC Raid buff calculator.

Code: Select all
/script local avoid = GetDodgeChance()+GetParryChance()+5; DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(string.format("Combat table coverage (need 102.4, ~100 unbuffed): %.2f, Avoidance: %.2f", avoid+GetBlockChance(), avoid))
Chanserv
Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:38 am

Re: CTC Raid buff calculator.

RedAces wrote:
Code: Select all
/script local avoid = GetDodgeChance()+GetParryChance()+5; DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(string.format("Combat table coverage (need 102.4, ~100 unbuffed): %.2f, Avoidance: %.2f", avoid+GetBlockChance(), avoid))



I have that, but that shows current CTC. Looking for like an excel sheet where I can add / remove dodge-parry-mastery ratings, and account for all raid buffs and give me that total.
Chanserv
Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:34 pm

Re: CTC Raid buff calculator.

Marblehead wrote:Something like this?


Perfect! Thank you so much.