I do know that, as a tank stamina is number one but I seem to be taking a big drop in attack power and dps with most of the high stamina gear im getting? Is this fine ? Everything I have been getting has an increase in health but a big drop in atk power. Is this irrelevant since im not at the 85 cap? I am currently at lvl 70. Thanks guys
bloodelfpali
Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:26 am
a bit confused on stats ?
Hi guys new tank and new member
I have been mainly questing, and queing for randoms here and there but im a bit confused as to what stats take priority when leveling?
I do know that, as a tank stamina is number one but I seem to be taking a big drop in attack power and dps with most of the high stamina gear im getting? Is this fine ? Everything I have been getting has an increase in health but a big drop in atk power. Is this irrelevant since im not at the 85 cap? I am currently at lvl 70. Thanks guys
I do know that, as a tank stamina is number one but I seem to be taking a big drop in attack power and dps with most of the high stamina gear im getting? Is this fine ? Everything I have been getting has an increase in health but a big drop in atk power. Is this irrelevant since im not at the 85 cap? I am currently at lvl 70. Thanks guys
