In the context of the Guardian Doggies fight, where it seems the majority of the damage I take as tank is in the form of a physical bleed DoT, does ShoR mitigate that DoT that is already on me when I cast it?
My co-tank is a Druid, and his choice of active mitigation is between a dodge buff and a self heal. So for a fight where the majority of the damage he takes is from a bleed that can't be dodged he is better of spending all his rage on his self heal. That made me wonder if it isn't the same for Paladins.
So I figure if casting ShoR DOESN'T mitigate the bleed already on me, I should probably be WoG myself more. But if it DOES mitigate the bleed already on me, that's pretty awesome.
Let me know if you are sure one way or the other.
