Hello, I'm kinda new to this site. Been reading some topics all over the place while leveling my pally and i finally got it to lvl 90.
Yesterday i leveled my blacksmithing to 600 and I'm wondering what second prof shall I take? Mostly for tanking but I'm als o planning going retri for some fights + PVP.
I'm thinking about jawelcrafting or either engineering or alchemy. Which one you think has the most benefits? I love the fun you get from eng + nice main stat CD but I also want to have some money-making profession (Hard to earn money with only BS since i don't have the 497 recipes yet and no blood spirit since I haven't started raiding yet) so it's either JC or Alchemy.
Also, at what ilvl you think I would be able to tank the whole normal MSV raid? I'm currently at 472iLVL, trying to swap the rest of my heroics for at least 476 stuff, you think 475+ will do the job?
Greets
dZvlk
Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:49 pm
