Skip to content
Maintankadin

Having issues with ShOTR...

Ajherm
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:27 am

Having issues with ShOTR...

So I've seen on earlier postings that ShOTR stacks in time with every use. 3 seconds each time if I'm not mistaken. The thing I'm having issues with is my ShOTR is not stacking even with my avenging wrath or whatever it's called (the HoPo talent generator). Maybe it's my ui or is anyone else having problems with this??
daishan
Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:19 am

Re: Having issues with ShOTR...

I've not had any issues with SotR not adding an extra 3 sec to the buff that's already active.

Try talenting Holy Avenger, build up 5 HoPo hit SotR then use HA, keep CS and J on cd making sure to hit SotR after each HoPo generator.
Even with low haste you should be able to build up a SotR buff of at least 10 sec duration.