Ok, basically, I'm the only paladin tank in existence that does terrible DPS. I've seen many other paladin tanks either top the DPS charts on some boss fights or remain fairly high, I know this is due to vengeance, but I'm sure I'm getting the same vengeance aren't I? I'm always at the bottom of the DPS chart, always under my co-tank DK and always losing threat from him when AOE'ing adds, again, I put this down to not dealing enough damage. My gear isn't god awful, yet I just do not get it, I've had many people take a look at my gear, my talents, glyphs and even some logs, but I just don't get why I don't deal the damage that paladin tanks are supposed to. Even on Horridon, where paladins are meant to top the DPS charts, I barely touched 100k at the time of raiding that boss. (And yes, this was while solo tanking the boss and gaining many stacks of triple puncture just to get as much vengeance as possible.)
Here's my armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Arkanite/simple
If anybody can figure out why I deal no damage, please help me out. Thanks in advance and I hope someone out there can help me out.
Arkanite
Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:55 pm
