yup jsut wanted to write the same thing. logs of you, + armorylink + the logs of the 10man your raidleader is referring to would be useful.
but keep in mind, to base "Healing" only on HPS-meters is pretty dumb.
about EF and when/how to use,
my good friend "Aedna" made a Blogpost about this on our Protpaladin Blog recently
http://schilddesraechers.blogspot.com/2014/02/eternal-flame-das-mysterium.html. It is in German but I'll translate:
basically in order to play it the best possibly you'll have to ask yourself all of these questions in a split second in order do decide if "EF or not EF":
1. Is EF already running or not?
2. If so, how long will it take until it runs out?
3. How high is my current EF ticking?
4. how long will it take until my mate taunts off of me?
5. When am I going to taunt off of my mate?
6. will EF be more powerful if I recast it now?
7. How many stacks of Bastion of Glory do I got?
8. Do I use Holy Power I could use elsewhere (for SoTR) (this is mostly irrelevant if you have the 4 piece)
9. How much vengeance do I got?
10. How much vengeance did I have when I cast EF the last time?
11. Am I currently in a Vengeancespike or is there a vengeance spike coming pretty soon?
12. If I don't use my Ef now, will I waste lots of BoG stacks because I activated Holy Avenger?
13. Do I use EF + WoG glyph as a DPS burst Cooldown?
14. Am I in danger of Dying and do I need the basic heal as "Oh Shit-Button" regardless if the HoT will eb weaker than the one currently running?
15. Do I have to use EF on somebody else because he is in danger of Dieing or because I got Holypower I can't use elsewhere? (for example on the guy kiting Thok while you are waiting at the gate.)
all thiose question matter in your decision IF you should use your EF
