Skip to content
Maintankadin

New to Tanking

bluesbaby06
Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:12 pm

New to Tanking

Hello all.

My husband told me about this site, as he plays WoW too. I have a 47 human pally. Up until now I have been ret. Today I respeced to Prot. I went by the build on the spec page. I need help in order to get started as far as gear goes, spells, which to use and not, etc. Anything will be helpful and appreciated. Thanks
_________________
Taintedangel
Lvl 47
Lightbringer
Neejo
Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:40 pm
well your gear will probably be the same on the lower levels(pre-tbc).
Gear only becomes an issue when you start leveling in TBC. For any specific gear where you should be aiming for I recommend you to use the stickies since they are quite helpful.
in short:

get uncrittable > uncrushable > sta
_________________
Neejo `Protection Paladin ` Shattered Hand - EU