Skip to content
Maintankadin

A few questions from a semi new Tankadin

Instantdecay
Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:10 am

A few questions from a semi new Tankadin

First off my characters name is Instantdecay.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Greymane&n=Instantdecay is my armory link.

Im kind of a newbie tankadin and got alot of my tanking gear as holy just rolling on things people didnt need.

I was hoping somone could give me a few points of what I should be aiming for. My over all goal is to tank ZA, Gruul's lair, and maybe SSC in the future.
Also I have the Furies deck in my bank and I am just waiting for the servers to go back up to get nethercleft on my pants.

Anyways any advice would be great.
Baelor
Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:16 am
Read all the stickies. Then ask specific questions.
_________________
I am the light that brings the dawn.
I am the shield that guards the realms of men.
-Cathmor of Malfurion server
formerly Baelor of Runetotem
Narcil
Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:14 am
99.9% of questions can be answered by reading the stickies.
come back for the 0.1% when your ready Very Happy