Skip to content
Maintankadin

Levelling with help question?

EvilNuff
Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:23 pm

Levelling with help question?

A levelling question here slightly different from the others hence the new thread.

My pally is 42 and prot at the moment. I have 3 70s already so I would like to just catch him up to 60+ as quickly as possible. I see three main options:
a) stay prot and quest up
b) spec ret and quest up
c) borrow a friends holy pally to heal me out of group and aoe grind up.*

*I have tried this and the problem is, I cannot find groups of mobs > 4 than I can pull without them tethering back to spawn spots. I think this would clearly be the fastest if I could find packs of 10+ mobs to kill per pull.

Any thoughts are appreciated.
Ciandin
Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:33 pm
If you want to level up that quickly, bring your friend's pally to SM or any other dungeon of choice and power pull the whole place, while you stand safely in a corner.
_________________
WoW is a giant math problem, and you have the wrong answer.
DarkFerret
Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:34 pm
If you're having leashing problems trying to gather up a large enough group over a large area, drop a consecrate or two (rank 1 is best) on them. The damage should keep them from leashing as they chase you around. Just remember that they have to go through it long enough to take some damage.