Skip to content
Maintankadin

New to prot

Sjimmi93
Thu May 01, 2008 4:38 am

New to prot

I'm leveling a paladin for the purpose of level 70 tanking and I wanted to learn some tanking before I hit level 70 so i respecced from ret to prot.

I've just hit level 38 so i have SoW, but i don't know a thing about AoE grinding since i'm only 2 levels prot

-What seals and judgements to use and how to maintain judgements on multiple mobs?

-How many mobs can i possibly handle without too much trouble?

-Is my gearing right? I know a thing or 2 about end-game gearing but nothing about how it's done while leveling. I read it can be done with random enchantment gear with Sta, Int, Str, but i ain't sure.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Sjimmi - Here's my Armory
_________________

Sjimmi93
Thu May 01, 2008 8:20 am
Thanks for the explanation on how to do it, i will experiment some with it

Hopefully i get to Outland rather quick Smile
_________________