I'm relatively new to WoW, just hit level 70, but due to the makeup of my guild (small and I was the highest level and never had a healer with us), I have two things that I rarely if ever experienced - tanking with a healer and tanking Outlands instances.
Since hitting 70 I've tanked some outdoor elites (the Ogri'la quests for example) but I still haven't done any instances, heroic or otherwise. I'm pretty comfortable on my approach to tanking both single target and multiple though and my gear will be at the edge of being ready for some of the easier heroics/early parts of Kara pretty soon.
My question here is more of a zone strategy thing. Having never seen the inside of any Outlands instance other than a single trip through Blood Furnace I have no idea what to expect as far as layout goes. I've read up on each of them but seeing a map and list of mobs doesn't quite cut it. For some of the easier heroics (mech, underbog, slavepens, ramps) is there specific strategy things I should know that you'd only learn by actually running those instances?
Talmus
Fri May 02, 2008 9:25 am


