Talaii wrote:No idea how good (read: reliable) the Cougar power supplies are, we don't get them over here. It's 80+ certified at least, so it shouldn't be complete junk.
Apart from (possibly) that, it should run WoW fine at whatever - wow isn't exactly a system-intensive game now. A 6850 should actually run most games at 1920x1080 anyway, you'd just have to drop AA/AF a bit, and maybe drop some of the detail levels on the more demanding games. Since almost everything is a console port anyway, most games will just run smoothly whatever you do (or run terribly whatever you do, if it's ported badly).
WoW is the only game I play on a pc, seriously... and I was about to drop money on that system until I realized the hard drive that comes bundled is a piece of shit, literally. And no, its' not the size of it, but it's reliability. It seems it either arrives DoA or dies within 60 days...
For the record, I tend to only use Samsung and Hitachis on the rigs I've built over the years. I had a fileserver that I ran for almost 7 years, and I stopped using it because the motherboard and the PSU died on me, but the hard drives are still functional. I got emergency SATA and IDE enclosures to rescue data out of hard drives and all hard drives still work to this day. In fact, I repurposed an old P3 motherboard and loaded them up and got my fileserver up and running again before just shutting it down completely due to getting a new 2TB external drive and move all the data into that instead.