Skip to content
Maintankadin

Maintankadin on the phone...

Arjuna
Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:10 am

Maintankadin on the phone...

So, was surfing a bit with my Xperia Arc the other day and went in to maintankadin. Problem was, it didn't show the yellow shield symbols when new posts exist, and I couldn't find the button for getting to the latest post in the topic. Maybe it's just my stupid phone, or the fact that I got Opera on it...or something...

...it was very annoying though... :(
Fridmarr
Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:19 am

Re: Maintankadin on the phone...

I haven't had any problems, and I use my phone quite a bit. Does that phone come with the built in browser, and did you try that?
Treck
Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Re: Maintankadin on the phone...

when is the maintankadin app coming anyway? :P
Levantine
Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Re: Maintankadin on the phone...

I haven't had any problems with my phone. Maybe it's just Opera, cause my phone's stock browser, Skyfire and Firefox have all run the site without issue.
Levantine
Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:59 am

Re: Maintankadin on the phone...

What the fish? Bots are impersonating Zoe now? The madness!
Flex
Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: Maintankadin on the phone...

If it is the Opera Mini browser that runs through their proxies that might do it. I believe the yellow shields are triggered by a script so that browser system might not support that script.
Dibdib
Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:57 am

Re: Maintankadin on the phone...

Just to say that maintankadin looks great on my phone (Nokia Lumia 800, and whatever version of IE comes with Windows Phone 7).
Kelaan
Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:04 pm

Re: Maintankadin on the phone...

Treck wrote:when is the maintankadin app coming anyway? :P

I don't know how hard writing a custom app just for Maintankadin would be (BUT COOL!), and was about to note that I'd be interested in learning how to do this (for Android, as I don't have a mac), but ...

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/touchbb- ... 52610?mt=8

^-- but if you have an iphone, you might be able use that. No idea how well it works. :)
Klaudandus
Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Re: Maintankadin on the phone...

I use opera mobile and never had problems with this site on my phone.