I was hoping someone might have some ideas on ways to improve my planet loading in SWTOR as well as FPS... I can play the game without much difficulty but I am annoyed that loading planets like Alderaan take 2 to 3 minutes and loading the fleet takes 30 seconds, most of my friends say their loads are 1/2 the time of mine.. I've turned off a lot of "Auto run" processes, shut down extra things like malware scanning, auto-updates, went into Task Manager and set Priority for SWTOR to high and per a suggestion when I open the game I set up a dump file..
I apologize for not having all of my specs handy but it's a 2008 quad core Gateway from 2009, the only changes where that I installed a PNY GT 240 graphics card which allowed me to go from not being able to play Rift to being able to play it on High Def.
680G Hard Drive, 4G DDR2, Changed from vista to Windows 7.
HEAEAEALP!
