Lost out on 2 very rare random world drops in the last two days. On monday, while doing missions in group on Taris, the
RD-07A Spider Bracers drop, but I only noticed because I noticed my chatpanel showed "<player> has looted <item>"... WTF?
Thinking it's some kind of weird bug, I ignore it for the time being, but then it frigging happened again. Yesterday, again on Taris, and once more doing missions in group,
RD-07A Spider Belt dropped and once again it only showed in the chatpanel when someone else looted it. No fragging chance to roll on it, while I'm on my gunslinger
Ended up opening a ticket and found out that modifiable (orange) gear with empty sockets which drops outside Flashpoints (aka the worlddrops), is considered by the loot generator to be equal to white (common) gear.
And then I noticed that the people who looted the items put them up on the Galactic Market for 75k (bracers) and 100k (belt), because they're extremely hard to find
