That sucks Kysen. You tried the updated midrange Shaman yet? Valiant's the real deal, and so is the Tuskarr. Not sure what combination of Chow/Storm/Healbot to go with yet - there's only room for so much of it - was going 2 Chow/2 Healbot/0 Storm before, but I'm not so sure now.
Jabari
Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:36 pm
Re: Hearthstone
Is this new Paladin Secret deck actually good? Lost to it yesterday with a dead-standard New Zoo, and it seems to be getting a bit of buzz.
That sucks Kysen. You tried the updated midrange Shaman yet? Valiant's the real deal, and so is the Tuskarr. Not sure what combination of Chow/Storm/Healbot to go with yet - there's only room for so much of it - was going 2 Chow/2 Healbot/0 Storm before, but I'm not so sure now.
That sucks Kysen. You tried the updated midrange Shaman yet? Valiant's the real deal, and so is the Tuskarr. Not sure what combination of Chow/Storm/Healbot to go with yet - there's only room for so much of it - was going 2 Chow/2 Healbot/0 Storm before, but I'm not so sure now.


