Suffered from some crushing enneyeux while running SSO dailies a few nights back I decided to give this a go. A hunter in the guild thought it'd make a good movie and came along to record the occasion. Spent half an hour looking for the thing and would up finding him east of Honor Hold. I landed, ran up to him and tickled his foot to get him to chase me, then moonwalked to Shattrath.
Around 600bv, 18k armor if memory serves, and I brought out my Sword of Omen to whack him so he wouldn't die too quickly. Managed to walk into Shattrath 18 minutes later with the reaver at 60% health. He keeled over right as I got him to the center platform thanks to a bunch of townies pounding on him. My repair bill was about 1g50, but he only looted 40s.
I really wish I had tried this sooner, it would have been more interesting if my life was threatened. In badge/za gear all I did was keep JoL up and never got lower than -4k of full health.
_________________
I was walking along minding my business, when out of an orange colored sky...