Skip to content
Maintankadin

Biggest mob that is possible to kite to shat/org/iron?

moduspwnens
Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:50 am
He cleaves?!?

I thought he just Rain of Fire'd, and went OOM before you got him there. May have to explore this later. :D
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Worldie
Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:29 pm
Yea the pit lord cleaves, i got some people killed in shatt as well

Since we were bored we had me kiting, resto druid + holy priest healing, and a prot warrior grabbing all the mobs we found on the way to shatt.

I eventually killed a couple of alliances and hordes of lvl 60-63 on the way
_________________

Uord - Prot Warrior
Darkworldie - Death Knight

Tanking... srs business
Titanshammer
Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:30 am
I got one im gonna try tomorrow.... Twilight Corrupter, he is the demon you have to kill for one of the fragments for the AQ 40 gate quest chain. I can get him to the river between Duskwood and Elwynn solo. Gonna get 2 of my guildies on their druids to heal me.

He does an AoE shadow damage dot / knockback, the dot ticks for about 800ish. Everytime he kills someone he grows in size and increases his damage. Should be a fun one in SW. I will take a screenshot of it and I will try to get it on fraps when I get him in town. =)


http://www.wowwiki.com/Twilight_Corrupter
_________________
SWP 2/6 Pre Nerf.
Titanshammer
Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:23 am

_________________
SWP 2/6 Pre Nerf.
Sarima
Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:05 pm
Nice job. And funny comments in the chat... Clueless Smile
_________________
Janduin
Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:36 am
Looks fun. Did you get those druids healing for the shadow damage or did you do it solo somehow?
_________________
Titanshammer
Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:55 am
Only druid I was able to find online in the guild at the time was boomkin, and he healed me through the shadow damage. Apparently Twilight Corrupter CAN NOT swim... so we had to kite him along the coast to Redridge area, then down the road in Elwynn. Killed 3 people on the way to SW so he actually started hitting me for more than my 817 BV =(
I fraps'd it from SW gates til he died, Im uploading it to youtbue as im typing this so hopefully it will be up there soon. When it is I will post it on here


Edit: here's the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vScPhL-ETgw
_________________
SWP 2/6 Pre Nerf.
Janduin
Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:34 am
Does the Twilight Corruptor disappear after the gates of Ahn Qiraj are opened? Couldn't find him, just Emeriss.
_________________
Kezia
Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:41 pm
Varedis in SMV can be kited to Shat from the elite quest near BT. He goes immune at 50%, but as long as you hit him every few seconds he'll stay aggro'd on you. I've done it with a resto shaman healing me while kiting.

I do believe Varedis is tauntable. He hits very weakly and does a small cone of fire damage which can be outranged. Bring him to one of the banks in Shat, and unless someone has the quest item book which takes away his immunity, you'll have fun Razz
_________________
Kezi - 70 Pally - Alterac Mountains (US)
Janduin
Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:36 am
Looks like I have a new side-project
_________________
Titanshammer
Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:09 pm
Again sorry about the long wait on the replies... been having comp issues. When you see his emote he will appear over at the moonwell in the counter. If he isn't there then maybe your quest is bugged.
_________________
SWP 2/6 Pre Nerf.