Tank him with his head in the alcove -- everyone needs to run the fuck out so they don't get hit by shadowflame -- standing on top of the skeletons makes it easy to pick them up when they all spawn. Holy wrath is fun times.
My last run (Saturday, I think), I was the only tank. Our DPS was good enough that we didn't have to worry about wing buffet very much, and even then, everything that buffets is tauntable, and with the crazy amounts of TPS we put out it's easy enough to taunt and build a nice threat lead.
On Emps I've tanked both twins. I don't remember the particulars, but it didn't seem terribly difficult. Dump consecrate under the caster and make sure the knockback kicks you into the wall instead of across the room so you're still in his face; jol, judgements and AS seemed to be enough.
Also don't worry about aggroing the social bugs. They're just free mana. Om nom nom.
On C'thun, have the tank run in about 3 seconds ahead of the rest of the raid. Going in as a single clump will chain eye beam and kill some idiots. If you have a full raid you should be able to get him to P2 before he even does his death ray.
_________________

