Thanks to this site I discovered the rewards of supplicant farming. However, their drop rate of blues/epics has plummeted for me recently. Well when I say plummeted I mean stopped altogether, I havent had a blue drop in 2 months from them.
I know its all supposed to be random, but frankly I dont believe Blizz

, just look at the distribution of the heroic dailies.
Being a bit of a stats geek I noted drops.
Week 1 1 blue per hour, 1 epic in a week of 21-hours of farming
Week 2 1 blue per 3 hours
Week 3 1 blue per 5 hours
Week 4 No blues
Now admittedly I was heavily farming for my epic flying mount and as many BoE epics as I could get to kick start my tankadin career and Ive not been doing the 20 hour weeks since. But in 2 months since of probably 10 hours per week all blues have stopped.
I know that proper statisticians out there will scream too small data set, your data isnt normally distributed etc but I smell one of 2 things. Either they nerfed the blue drop rate, coincidentally, whilst I was farming or the random drop mechanism is linked to mobs to prevent Gold Farming i.e. if you kill more than X mobs of the same type per time period then the drop rate plummets. The latter would make perfect sense to me and fits with anti-gold farming policy.
What are others recent experience with supplicant drops?