Skip to content
Maintankadin

How to Solo Garr: A Guide for Warrior and Paladin Tanks

moduspwnens
Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:12 am
I did check on that waiting spot mentioned earlier Hank and Lore were talking about, and indeed it is confirmed. I'll be editing that into the guide and video next time I have a chance.

Also, I posted it into the Successes thread, but thought it kinda belonged here as well:
http://www.bennlinger.com/wow/bindings.jpg
http://www.bennlinger.com/wow/bindings2.jpg





So, good thing I took a video of it, cause I won't be soloin him any more!
_________________
Stormreaver US

Modus | Governor
Lawa
Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:31 am
Gz mate, well deserved Cool

ot: Is that All in One Inventory addon ?
_________________
why?
Titanshammer
Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:13 am
No more easy mode Swiftness pot + Invis pot anymore =( They now share the same cooldown.
_________________
Rustyblade
Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:54 am
Yea so soloing him right now after ruining all my AoE tanking gear due to gemming and enchanting like a r-tard.

Its cool tho as I don't raid anymore.

90% and going strong! The biggest problem I see could be your shield running out of dura before he is dead, its at 78/120 but its not going down fast now his minions are dead.

It seems I will end the fight with like <10 dura on my shield, I could always switch to impen darkness but its not enchanted for this and i will lower my avoidance to like 97% which things could get ugly but still doable.



Very Happy

I will update when the big guy bites the dust,...

After seeing how long this is taking I am thinking of putting a mana oil on my weapon and speccing like this for the next time I solo him,...

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZVhbcxZVbxxhMziIot

Like someone said earlier in this thread keep up a undispellable seal, more crit, more damage, vengence, and CS if mana allows will speed this up immensly.

Not to mention its useful as a ret spec even tho its suboptimal.

EDIT: Yea this spec is bad, 2+ hours here and my dura on my shield is only 2-3 points ahead of his % total and that with me swapping to another shield and bubble+bandage a few times to kinda spread the dura hits out a little.

Another update 15% and still going strong!



Dead!!!


And the loot, sadly no binding Sad


Should be much faster and cleaner next time I do this Very Happy
_________________