Skip to content
Maintankadin

Black Morass Farming

Doogiehowser
Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:46 am
But you were getting hit, your HP were going down. I can't remember, but was it from venom from the spider? (don't know if they have that ability).

Regardless, I'm still impressed. Take the darn compliment! Sheesh...
BubbaBill
Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:02 am
I tried this the other day 85% passive. My problem is a few of them are still getting behind me. Running it in 3 pulls. Question is where is the sweet spot to pull them all to that they can't flank you? I was trying with my back to one of the pillars where you zone in but a couple seem to get up on it and encircle.

Note if you borderline like me: Earthen Elixers are cheap(on my server) and can reduce the damage taken a fair bit. And StormChops rock for this.
_________________
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=arathor&n=bubbabill