Skip to content
Maintankadin

Soloing raid bosses for fun and for profit

Teejay
Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:26 am
I just downed him for the first time with 99% avoidance & 727block value.


Cleared a few crocodile packs & fishes next to the temple of hakkar so I could drag him along the side of the temple to the front, where I had killed 1 berserker.

He occasionally crushed me for about 1k dmg, and mana drained me quite a bit with his frost breath.
So I judged wisdom on him so I could cast seal of light every 30 seconds.
Also bubbled every 5minutes to bandage & heal myself to full health.

Used gnomeregan auto blocker, figurine of the colossus & stoneform whenever it was off cooldown.

I had 12.8k hp in that set of gear, and never went below 4k i think.
It took me about 1hour20mins to get him down.

Ended up with 6g repairs, but the Tome of Polymorph Turtle will make up for that Razz




Thx for all the usefull tips in this thread Very Happy
Optics
Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:55 am
has blizzard changed anything about him recently?

twice now while pulling him to the steps he bugs out and won't come up the staits, then evades and resets.

Everything I'm doing is the same as the previous 7 times i've killed him but maybe it's bad luck or did they put some fix in to keep us from pulling him up there?

edit. eh 4th times a charm.. must have not been my day.. but the book dropped again, 4 books from 8 kills so far.
_________________