Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin Video Listing v2.0

Alent
Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:04 am
I can't get any of the filefront stuff to open - all redirects me to their front page. Any special trick to getting at those?
inthedrops
Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:36 am
The sound quality isn't the best and it's perhaps a bit boring to watch. But I noticed there weren't any M'uru videos yet and I happen to have a video of my guilds first M'uru kill with me tanking the void spawns. I don't think I've seen any videos specific to that duty yet so I thought I'd share.

Void Spawn Tanking on M'uru
_________________
Ratanna
Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:16 pm
This is Me tanking on Kalecgos (Tanking the full enrage too without dying!)

Impervious vs Kalecgos one of the top world kills on patch day =)

http://vimeo.com/841326

HD video and stream no dl required.

and yes i am using SoV. =D L2p with SoV
_________________
vutharic
Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:26 pm
Azgalor
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02dRNmn9cmQ

Supremus
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPFv3uBS7VY
_________________

4/6 ssc 3/4 tk 5/5 hyjal 5/9 bt - personal progression
to see my progression and some how to videos with a paladin tank
http://www.youtube.com/user/haws217
Meliora
Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:30 am
Anyone find a good KJ video yet? We have just started working on him and I think we could use any help Smile
_________________