Skip to content
Maintankadin

Par's Onyxia Gear

Vash
Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Par's Onyxia Gear

Could anyone give me a list of the gear used by Par of Khadgar-US, when he soloed Onyxia? Ive been scouring the net and can't turn it up anywhere. I'm currently waiting for the high quality download to finish but my net is low and it'll take another 3 hours or so, so I was just wondering if anyone could relieve me of my curiousity.
Dragonzbane
Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:44 am
I could ask him.

He has an alt in my guild that occasional check into, I'll try to track him down next time he logs on.

Or if you need to know right away you could make an alt and ask yourself.
Rumor has it that Remnant is on vacation til the end of summer.
_________________
stabface
Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:40 am
If you do find out, post a list? Smile
<-- on vacation w/ flaky dialup for 3 weeks.. WoW is strangely playable if you don't mind high pings but no way can I download the video.
Vash
Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:01 am
Here it is, a full list of the gear Par used

Crown of Empowered Fate
Nadina's Pendant of Purity
Lightbringer Pauldrons
Shroud of the Final Stand
Lightbringer Chestpiece
Vindicator's Ornamented Bracers
Vengeful Gladiator's Salvation
Vengeful Gladiator's Redoubt
Blessed Book of Nagrand
Redeemer's Alchemist Stone
Timbal's Focusing Crystal
Signet of the Quiet Forest
Band of the Eternal Restorer
Grieves of the Pentient Knight
Lightbringer Leggings
Girdle of Stromgarde's Hope
Lightbringer Gloves

His talent spec was 46/25, I believe

I was disappointed to find that it was nearly all T6 or S3 stuff, effectively ending my hope of soloing her, but I can always 5 man it or something though, all I really wanted was my Quel'Serrar.

Good luck to all of you who have access to this gear!
Dragonzbane
Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:33 am
So he solo'd her in mostly Healing gear?

Maybe that true.
/shrug
_________________
Vash
Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:37 am
Well I have the whole clip, he certainly did it=P