Skip to content
Maintankadin

[Video] Taragon - Bored Protection Paladin

Taragon
Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:43 am

[Video] Taragon - Bored Protection Paladin

With my guild no longer raiding for the rest of TBC I've had time to pass so i made a video doing alot of the things on this forum.

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=84365

In This video I

Solo Shattered Halls Trash
Solo Kite Fel Reaver to Shattrath
Solo High Priestess Arlokk (Zul'Gurub Panther boss)
Solo Black Morass trash for Profit
Solo Garr (Molten Core, Drops Thunderfury Binding)
And no Video is complete without a few fail clips at the end

Just the basics, nothing that hasn't been done before.

Thanks for watching!


FIRST POST! wooo!


Edit: Also, Props to Psiven for the inspiration.
Edit2: http://ctprofiles.net/225558 Set used (12 defense on cloak really, but i couldn't find it on CT)
_________________
Taragon - Maintankadin of Easy Company

4/6 SW Guild is now Casual (on paladin)

6/6 SW on Shadowpriest.
Taragon
Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:50 am
No No No!

It Hasn't dropped yet. Just stating the reason.
_________________
Taragon - Maintankadin of Easy Company

4/6 SW Guild is now Casual (on paladin)

6/6 SW on Shadowpriest.
Taragon
Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:08 am
I Just did The Good Ole Pit Commander > Scryer bank (only killed a few but it was still quite enjoyable).

Tried to solo Bloodlord today as well but I was having a problem with Chage+fear in place to where he would take me down 40% in one fear. He doesn't fear if someone else is on his aggro table out of range which makes him fearing 1v1 a little gay.

I plan on getting someone fishing up the fish boss in ZG to have a go at it. Other than that though I'm stumped.
_________________
Taragon - Maintankadin of Easy Company

4/6 SW Guild is now Casual (on paladin)

6/6 SW on Shadowpriest.
Taragon
Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:45 pm
I was sad to find out the green dragon Lethon is bound to Duskwood.


(after 10 attempts to get that far)
_________________
Taragon - Maintankadin of Easy Company

4/6 SW Guild is now Casual (on paladin)

6/6 SW on Shadowpriest.
DasShaker
Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:08 pm
I must say.... That video is quite inspirational and I MUST get to where I can do that... Very Happy

You do probably get this a lot, but what UI are you using? Seems simple, yet effective...
_________________
[url=http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kirin Tor&n=Fierabras] [img]http://www.wowsigs.com/sigs/34918/Kirin Tor/Fierabras.jpg[/img] [/url]