from what i've seen the drop rate is about 14% from the death mights, unless im wrong their the only melee only mobs their. be carful they have a mortal strike which can hurt when ur healing via trinket _________________ "Pally tanks don't die, They just stop to Regen"
k after about an hour and a half i have 59 marks of seragas from 215 kills and only 1 fel armament. also got 1 blue and 2 greens. earned about 50g from silver and items sold. i only killed death mights since the little demon guys have a nasty drain life
another place to farm is legion hold, thou the mobs have a fire damage spell but with fire res aura i found it didn't hit for too much. the downside to this area is the pulls are smallers but i found the droprate to be better _________________ "Pally tanks don't die, They just stop to Regen"
The warlocks in legion hold in SMV drop a ton of marks and respawn really fast. Thats where I farmed but I used my hunter alt. I got 1 fel armament for approx. every 30 marks that dropped. _________________
Ellsworth
Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:57 am
I farmed Death's Door on my rogue from Revered to Exalted, and had some left over for my paladin. I find grinding the demon hunters at BT and selling or trading the Scryer rep items to work, but again, depends on your server.