Has anyone tryed to Just ride op to the boss in av whit a few healers and some ranged dps, and simply tank it all ? or cant this be done
I have no clue how hard he would hit, im geard whit kara/za gear and find tanking him and 2 adds is okay even whit random healers
But i would like to se a move of someone tanking them all
maybe go whit 5 man 1 tankadin 3 Holy palas 1 lock
Judged
Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:56 am
It probably can be done, the problem would be getting you and 5 healers to drek before one of the towers has been destroyed and then not getting attacked by horde during the attempt. _________________
i tried this and failed horridly, in a real BG just getting healers to heal you would be tough enough. but i suppose in a premade since its a 40 man raid you could all quickly rush there and it would be pretty easy
Plus does any1 know if drek crushes since his a lvl 73 _________________ "Pally tanks don't die, They just stop to Regen"
I'm pretty sure he does crush, but he's also a duel-weilder (Drekk-thar, that is) so his un-mitigated hits aren't that bad when you're not stunned. _________________
I've tanked him with 2 of his adds and 2 wolves up, I think there were 3 healers in the room healing. He doesn't hit particularly hard but when he knocks you down is where you may get mashed. I usually run in and start doing my rotation and hit my pocketwatch as soon as he is on me which usually gives the dps enough time to kill some of his adds and from there on it's easy mode. _________________
I've tanked Vanndar with 2 of the tower guys up before, they're pretty easy if you have smart healers (always the contingency). The main problem is that the tower guys like to charge randomly and whirlwind, destroying the ranged.
If I could get like 2-3 healers smart enough to stand at max range, I could pretty easily tank all 4 adds outside or something, while everyone else was inside killing the boss.
I've tried Vandaar before with three, didnt go too well due to his stormbolt / stun bit. If he didnt have that, it would probably be fairly easy to do the four adds aswell.